show engines;
You should see a list of all the storage engines MySQL supports, and you may see something like this:
| InnoDB | DISABLED | Supports transactions, row-level locking, and foreign keys |If you do, there are generally two things that would cause this:
1. Check my.cnf for skip-innodb. If it’s there, remove that line and restart MySQL
2. Your ibdata files are corrupted. Try moving the ibdata* files out of /va
9 comments:
I may recognize that you are an expert at Your field! I am launching a website soon, as well as Your New answer will be in truth helpful as me.. Gratitude being most Your support as well as wishing end users all The accomplishment to Ones Project.
After read consumers homepage, I thought Ones New articles is great! I'm very like Your New content. I bookmarking A New blog! I rely on you went behave better off from Today at.
Thank you being The super contents. I am glad I have on taken The time how to recognize stuff like this.
fantastic blog! I genuinely enjoy Techniques to it’s simple in my eyes as well as also The info could be well written. I am wondering Techniques to I may be notified when a new article has been allowed. I allow subscribed how to A New rss feed which ought to achieve The trick! allow a nice day!
Great information.i hope you will write another good post
I discovered A New site in delicious Nowadays as well as really liked this.. i Bookmarked it and also went be rear how to evaluate it out A few way more afterwards:)
Do you have twitter or facebook ? i will follow you friend
Yes..
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001929683936
After reading you blog, I thought Ones New article is amazing! I'm ideal likes A New content. I bookmarking Your New site! I rely on consumers will behave better from At present in.
Post a Comment